Read all the VAMP chapters so far on the new Vamp page at Word Travels.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @ShamanOfThe I love your 'live journal' 15 hours ago
- @Yi_Zen_Chu This is atrocious 16 hours ago
- @ALT8111 @BuzzPatterson Iron ore smelting (how steel is made) uses coke, a carbon product made by heating coal or o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: Are we sequencing enough qPCR + asymptomatic patients? I’d place bets on an attenuated version of C19 evolving that is… 1 day ago
- RT @omriceren: This tweet is so confused it's not even wrong. These deals sweeping Mideast are marked by disproportionate warmth & earnestn… 1 day ago
- @BuzzPatterson Also gas/oil have huge energy density -- solar/wind cannot scale same as fossil. Plastics require fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @BrandonStraka With civil discourse/argument among -individuals- we all learn more, identity politics stifles disco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @carolmswain and respect & learn from each other's -individuality- 1 day ago