Read all the VAMP chapters so far on the new Vamp page at Word Travels.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @lumidek: Wigner wasn't wrong dlvr.it/RNXb1F 2 days ago
- RT @jeanyvesgonin: This is a #3D 'Video' of a Japanese street made from photos... and it's mind-blowing >>> @evankirstel via @MikeQuindazzi… 4 days ago
- @nntaleb Gorgeous 1 week ago
- RT @lumidek: Bitcoin halvening optimistic arguments, an example of wishful thinking dlvr.it/RMsHFV 1 week ago
- RT @lumidek: Donald Knuth clarifies why \(P=NP\) seems likely dlvr.it/RMhBXk https://t.co/Ks2Bu0gtAl 2 weeks ago
- RT @hnshah: Around the World in Rare and Beautiful Apples buff.ly/2ZYt2ET 2 weeks ago
- @semil Whatever you call it, it looks delicious! 1 month ago
- @semil Agree -- easy peasy to join Costco & you can visually compare the TVs & which one(s) meet your price/performance requirements. 1 month ago