Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @PaulSkallas Shame? More like cowardice. 1 day ago
- RT @turnoff_us: #Comic #Linux #devhumor https://t.co/QIEY9OZFIq 2 days ago
- @PaulSkallas What stunning graceful artwork -- love the blue hues, too. 6 days ago
- @PaulSkallas Probably not Lindy. They seem pretty content with the arrangement, though. 6 days ago
- @PaulSkallas My dogs don't sleep on the floor -- couch and/or fleecy dog beds w/bolsters. 6 days ago