Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @RWMaloneMD: Just to re-emphacize timesofisrael.com/study-covid-re… 7 minutes ago
- RT @Covid19Crusher: Great read on long Covid. healthrising.org/blog/2021/07/2… 13 hours ago
- RT @ZubyMusic: An interesting clip... I've been in USA for 6 weeks and spent time in Texas, Florida, Maine, New York, DC, Maryland, and H… 23 hours ago
- @ZubyMusic @damonwells True. I live in blue MA & hear this often by those around me. Terrified of FL & TX, but they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TheSeeker268: This is so true it's going to be ignored. twitter.com/mechanic_plant… 2 days ago
- @Kevin_McKernan Yes please! 2 days ago
- RT @RWMaloneMD: brownstone.org/articles/the-m… 2 days ago
- RT @DonaldWelsh16: Will wonders never cease! Finally, a grudging acknowledgement of preventative C19 measures. Can't wait to hear about bas… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
DIPARS ERUSIFS ETARING ONORISE REDSET Solutions can be found on the Answers page.