Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: @hmatejx @kueny_michael @mjtimber2 @APosoukh @handoferreira @ProfTimNoakes @Deus_Abscondis @BrentCa24718741 @jsm2334 @j… 6 hours ago
- RT @RWMaloneMD: Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’ childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/judge… 17 hours ago
- @WEschenbach @CarignanAbreu Troll? The account looks dodgy. No cogent remarks. You are fighting the good fight, lot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @ScottAdamsSays @AdamDopamine I know several 4 days ago
- @WSJ Finding your soul mate is a gift of grace. The wedding incidentals are optional. Shallow materialism. 5 days ago
- @Kevin_McKernan @luigi_warren I've been calling it the oh-my-god variant. 5 days ago
- RT @dockaurG: Remember our unsung heroes? 1/ “Immune system’s Tcells can mount attacks against many SARSCoV2 targets, even on new variants,… 6 days ago
- RT @JordanSchachtel: "Nu" or "Omicron" is a double edged weapon to excuse failures of governance & implement more tyranny. Just as Delta wa… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
DIPARS ERUSIFS ETARING ONORISE REDSET Solutions can be found on the Answers page.