Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @lumidek: Dwarf galaxies: gravity really, really is not entropic dlvr.it/PP8tzn https://t.co/ZQRu0mt9dg 2 days ago
- Yes, e.g., 6/4 x 2 = 3 twitter.com/dean_of_math/s… 2 days ago
- Happy Summer Solstice! 3 days ago
- RT @alaindebotton: There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life. 4 days ago
- Sailboat match racing is a knife fight with chess rules. 5 days ago
- RT @OracleTeamUSA: Wishing all the dads a very happy Father's Day! #FathersDay https://t.co/ZYSZh8c7Dd 6 days ago
- RT @americascup: Light air favouring @EmiratesTeamNZ, who are heading towards a 1-0 lead at the end of race day 1 #AmericasCup https://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @sobore: The Blue Forest of Belgium, in mid-April and all through May it turns into a fairytale-like natural attraction #travel https://… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
The word awesome is extending its usage to function as a noun, not just an adjective, although the nominal usage isn’t showing up in dictionaries. Yet. Here are two recent real-life examples of awesome I have witnessed where awesome is … Continue reading
If you go to the Word Archive page, there is a new graphic showing the archived Words of the Day organized into a hierarchy of basic semantic categories, an ontology. I’ll continue to add words of the day to this … Continue reading
The line at the bottom says it all — “Achieve 100% pure surfing pleasure” Can anyone imagine today in 2010 surfing the Internet from a printed book? I mean, you go to a page in a book, find the url … Continue reading
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!