Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @trishankkarthik: @heyrutvik I find it very productive to read other people's source code, especially source code I respect Good code j… 1 day ago
- @NorCalispurple Everyone should watch Leon Ichaso's Cuban film (w/English subtitles) Azucar Amarga ("Bitter Sugar"). Powerful. 2 days ago
- @lumidek Terrible news, so sad to hear it. 1 week ago
- @NorCalispurple Me, too. *Carolina Dog 1 week ago
- @joelcomm 5 bil every time 1 week ago
- @NorCalispurple Thank you! He is 7 months old now, golden retriever/catahoula/mountain cur/ carolina rescue. As they say, he rescued me. 1 week ago
- My Furry Valentine https://t.co/JiiPMBYvvQ 1 week ago
- @PaulSkallas And, if food, -homemade- Med food, not the sugary/starchy pre-made stuff. 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
The word awesome is extending its usage to function as a noun, not just an adjective, although the nominal usage isn’t showing up in dictionaries. Yet. Here are two recent real-life examples of awesome I have witnessed where awesome is … Continue reading
If you go to the Word Archive page, there is a new graphic showing the archived Words of the Day organized into a hierarchy of basic semantic categories, an ontology. I’ll continue to add words of the day to this … Continue reading
The line at the bottom says it all — “Achieve 100% pure surfing pleasure” Can anyone imagine today in 2010 surfing the Internet from a printed book? I mean, you go to a page in a book, find the url … Continue reading
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!