Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- This is ghastly. twitter.com/biologistdan/s… 1 day ago
- WOW twitter.com/lumidek/status… 2 days ago
- RT @Mario_Livio: Announcement of the merging neutron stars event, by LIGO, with electromagnetic follow-up on MONDAY, 10AM EDT : https://t.c… 4 days ago
- RT @scienmag: And this is how the robot apocalypse started https://t.co/hdlflIgPDM 5 days ago
- admin/admin guest/guest -- says it all. Attacker 'Alf’ broke into Australian defense contractor’s computers wsj.com/articles/cyber… via @WSJ 6 days ago
- RT @gnxp_posts: The Loneliest Neanderthal dlvr.it/PsjMXx https://t.co/n4gA80VbVn 1 week ago
- Diving, I have observed these beautiful beings who exhibit curiosity & problem solving skills. I can no longer eat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/jasonsentell/s… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow. Advertisements
The word awesome is extending its usage to function as a noun, not just an adjective, although the nominal usage isn’t showing up in dictionaries. Yet. Here are two recent real-life examples of awesome I have witnessed where awesome is … Continue reading
If you go to the Word Archive page, there is a new graphic showing the archived Words of the Day organized into a hierarchy of basic semantic categories, an ontology. I’ll continue to add words of the day to this … Continue reading
The line at the bottom says it all — “Achieve 100% pure surfing pleasure” Can anyone imagine today in 2010 surfing the Internet from a printed book? I mean, you go to a page in a book, find the url … Continue reading
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!