Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- Our group's eclipse flag. Thank you Doreen! https://t.co/Z5Y3x5PWMc 1 day ago
- Arrived Cheyenne WY, getting ready to watch the eclipse on Monday. Lots of visitors for the event. 1 day ago
- RT @Jamie_Woodward_: This tiny mammoth survived the last glacial. It was crafted in ivory with simple flint tools 35,000 years ago in south… 3 days ago
- Terrible if true twitter.com/jasonsentell/s… 5 days ago
- Happy summer! #amwriting https://t.co/ieZQpCRAlx 5 days ago
- RT @MaduroDive: How beautiful is this giant Australian cuttlefish capture by @carlcharter 😍😍😍📸🤙🏼 #scuba #padi #scubadiving https://t.co/5uJ… 5 days ago
- RT @Jamie_Woodward_: Bison skilfully carved on a sperm whale tooth about 13,400 years ago near the coast of northern Spain: #IceAgeArt from… 6 days ago
- RT @lumidek: A future proof of \(P=NP\) or \(P\neq NP\) may be far-reaching or not so much dlvr.it/PfDTTP https://t.co/CaT9E1VH6p 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
The word awesome is extending its usage to function as a noun, not just an adjective, although the nominal usage isn’t showing up in dictionaries. Yet. Here are two recent real-life examples of awesome I have witnessed where awesome is … Continue reading
If you go to the Word Archive page, there is a new graphic showing the archived Words of the Day organized into a hierarchy of basic semantic categories, an ontology. I’ll continue to add words of the day to this … Continue reading
The line at the bottom says it all — “Achieve 100% pure surfing pleasure” Can anyone imagine today in 2010 surfing the Internet from a printed book? I mean, you go to a page in a book, find the url … Continue reading
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!