Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @_ConnerBrown_ @jack Logic proofs, maths, hypotheses (empirical or theoretical), moral values, personal beliefs are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @36ademcan36: The evolution of crew control panel over the decades Pic 1 : Apollo Pic 2: Space Shuttle Pic 3: SpaceX’s Dragon #NASA #S… 2 days ago
- RT @SpaceX: Falcon 9 and Crew Dragon will lift off from Launch Complex 39A – the same place Saturn V launched humanity to the Moon and from… 2 days ago
- @stclairashley https://t.co/Solpk8tW9e 2 days ago
- @MrDanZak @ScottAdamsSays She held her dog in a choking position long time, looked cruel to me as a long-time pet o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @elizaorlins Terrible stuff. Poor dog is being semi-choked, too, the way she is yanking him up. What's wrong with this person. 3 days ago
- @ScottAdamsSays Hi Scott, I follow you - saw this weird pinned tweet for you yesterday. Anyone else see this? Thx. https://t.co/rBva0Nag4U 6 days ago
- @PaulSkallas Sure does. Set down like a piece of trash, its form has no relationship with the natural setting. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
The word awesome is extending its usage to function as a noun, not just an adjective, although the nominal usage isn’t showing up in dictionaries. Yet. Here are two recent real-life examples of awesome I have witnessed where awesome is … Continue reading
If you go to the Word Archive page, there is a new graphic showing the archived Words of the Day organized into a hierarchy of basic semantic categories, an ontology. I’ll continue to add words of the day to this … Continue reading
The line at the bottom says it all — “Achieve 100% pure surfing pleasure” Can anyone imagine today in 2010 surfing the Internet from a printed book? I mean, you go to a page in a book, find the url … Continue reading
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!