Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- Horrible if true twitter.com/stevesgoddard/… 1 day ago
- RT @scienmag: 8 ton orca jumping 15ft out of the water - Credits: Cristopher Swann https://t.co/SvUL1QmGix 1 day ago
- RT @OraliaSotoRoman: Lake Como, Italy. https://t.co/XOGpZzX0M0 3 days ago
- Siri's speech-2-text ability is excellent, her semantics is way behind. Some answers seem like keyword match, nothing more. 5 days ago
- RT @itsTravelsVibe: Grand Canyon At Sunset, Arizona, USA https://t.co/wWZ7SHDQ8t 1 week ago
- Baby steps. twitter.com/positiveenerg/… 1 week ago
- RT @lumidek: Hillary Diane Andales wins the Breakthrough Junior Challenge dlvr.it/Q4VJzb https://t.co/InRjBQiLz7 1 week ago
- RT @adelynzhou: IBM'S #AI #technology look at hundreds of thousands or millions of chemical reactions and had it learn the basic structure… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow. Advertisements
The word awesome is extending its usage to function as a noun, not just an adjective, although the nominal usage isn’t showing up in dictionaries. Yet. Here are two recent real-life examples of awesome I have witnessed where awesome is … Continue reading
If you go to the Word Archive page, there is a new graphic showing the archived Words of the Day organized into a hierarchy of basic semantic categories, an ontology. I’ll continue to add words of the day to this … Continue reading
The line at the bottom says it all — “Achieve 100% pure surfing pleasure” Can anyone imagine today in 2010 surfing the Internet from a printed book? I mean, you go to a page in a book, find the url … Continue reading
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!