Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @HobbyistBrendan @TbirdTr3y_10 @1Tavarius I saw much video footage of breaking windows, UNHURRIED looting of stores… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- @RobinEnochs @DonaldJTrumpJr Maybe fly flags at half mast until real forensics/audit of election takes place 58 minutes ago
- @SydneyLWatson Read classics; Tolstoy, Conrad, Austen, Twain, Mann, Flaubert, Stenbeck, Fitzgerald, Dos Pasos (early lefty but good writer) 1 hour ago
- @Hoosiers1986 @JoeBiden Sadly, yes. 1 hour ago
- @TbirdTr3y_10 @HobbyistBrendan @1Tavarius Police often did stand down, includng the CHAZ development 1 hour ago
- @TbirdTr3y_10 @1Tavarius Also Cap protest took grievance directly to political leadership for 1 day, did not destro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @DFBHarvard It is a cynical tactic, not hysteria, unfortunately. 1 hour ago
- @disclosetv Gosh 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
KINTCOGS FACTRY ALLSTER ESLAWE PEDELVORE Solutions posted tomorrow under Answers.