Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @TulsiGabbard: Congress needs to pass our bipartisan bill to ban ballot harvesting so no one can exploit our sacred right to vote. https… 12 hours ago
- @samanthamarika1 Was this added to the 2020 syllabus right after Murder Hornets & Nuclear Cannibal Ants? 3 days ago
- @LeonydusJohnson Black American culture/people invented the blues & jazz, loved world-wide & the foundations of so much other music. 3 days ago
- RT @FatEmperor: Excellent thread: twitter.com/NickHudsonCT/s… 4 days ago
- @dockaurG Yep, just saw I no longer followed you, so refollowed. Will monitor again later. 4 days ago
- RT @dockaurG: Harvard Prof @MartinKulldorff: “Protect the elderly & high-risk groups. Children & young adults should be able to live life n… 4 days ago
- @samanthamarika1 💔 what a self-righteous monster, wish the poor horse had thrown him. 4 days ago
- RT @Techno_Fog: 🚨 NEW Flynn docs 11/8/16: "So glad they're closing Razor" 12/5/16: Disagreement with getting Flynn financials. "We didn't… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: word jumble
KINTCOGS FACTRY ALLSTER ESLAWE PEDELVORE Solutions posted tomorrow under Answers.