Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @trishankkarthik: @heyrutvik I find it very productive to read other people's source code, especially source code I respect Good code j… 1 day ago
- @NorCalispurple Everyone should watch Leon Ichaso's Cuban film (w/English subtitles) Azucar Amarga ("Bitter Sugar"). Powerful. 1 day ago
- @lumidek Terrible news, so sad to hear it. 1 week ago
- @NorCalispurple Me, too. *Carolina Dog 1 week ago
- @joelcomm 5 bil every time 1 week ago
- @NorCalispurple Thank you! He is 7 months old now, golden retriever/catahoula/mountain cur/ carolina rescue. As they say, he rescued me. 1 week ago
- My Furry Valentine https://t.co/JiiPMBYvvQ 1 week ago
- @PaulSkallas And, if food, -homemade- Med food, not the sugary/starchy pre-made stuff. 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: achouston
The indie ebook publisher, Smashwords, is offering a new feature to its authors — an interview template. An author writes answers to questions about their life and their writing, and can publish these to their Smashwords profile page. A nifty … Continue reading
Dean has the taxi drop him at the turnoff to the private road. It’s dark now and a lone man walking will be less noticeable than a lit cab pulling up to the house. Despite his fatigue from days of … Continue reading
DIPARS ERUSIFS ETARING ONORISE REDSET Solutions can be found on the Answers page.
Consider the following list of everyday English words: memory, happy, baby, crazy, victory, city, silly, puppy, army For starters, they all end in -y and they can be grouped further as nouns (memory, baby, victory, city, puppy, army) or adjectives … Continue reading
Check out trailers for the audiobook version of Blind Tasting: Trailer 1: Immerse yourself in the tale of three geeks and a dog as they explore what is definitely not your ordinary wine trail. Set in Silicon Valley, Napa and … Continue reading