Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @_ConnerBrown_ @jack Logic proofs, maths, hypotheses (empirical or theoretical), moral values, personal beliefs are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @36ademcan36: The evolution of crew control panel over the decades Pic 1 : Apollo Pic 2: Space Shuttle Pic 3: SpaceX’s Dragon #NASA #S… 2 days ago
- RT @SpaceX: Falcon 9 and Crew Dragon will lift off from Launch Complex 39A – the same place Saturn V launched humanity to the Moon and from… 2 days ago
- @stclairashley https://t.co/Solpk8tW9e 2 days ago
- @MrDanZak @ScottAdamsSays She held her dog in a choking position long time, looked cruel to me as a long-time pet o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @elizaorlins Terrible stuff. Poor dog is being semi-choked, too, the way she is yanking him up. What's wrong with this person. 3 days ago
- @ScottAdamsSays Hi Scott, I follow you - saw this weird pinned tweet for you yesterday. Anyone else see this? Thx. https://t.co/rBva0Nag4U 6 days ago
- @PaulSkallas Sure does. Set down like a piece of trash, its form has no relationship with the natural setting. 1 week ago
Author Archives: achouston
The indie ebook publisher, Smashwords, is offering a new feature to its authors — an interview template. An author writes answers to questions about their life and their writing, and can publish these to their Smashwords profile page. A nifty … Continue reading
Dean has the taxi drop him at the turnoff to the private road. It’s dark now and a lone man walking will be less noticeable than a lit cab pulling up to the house. Despite his fatigue from days of … Continue reading
DIPARS ERUSIFS ETARING ONORISE REDSET Solutions can be found on the Answers page.
Consider the following list of everyday English words: memory, happy, baby, crazy, victory, city, silly, puppy, army For starters, they all end in -y and they can be grouped further as nouns (memory, baby, victory, city, puppy, army) or adjectives … Continue reading
Check out trailers for the audiobook version of Blind Tasting: Trailer 1: Immerse yourself in the tale of three geeks and a dog as they explore what is definitely not your ordinary wine trail. Set in Silicon Valley, Napa and … Continue reading