Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- Our group's eclipse flag. Thank you Doreen! https://t.co/Z5Y3x5PWMc 1 day ago
- Arrived Cheyenne WY, getting ready to watch the eclipse on Monday. Lots of visitors for the event. 1 day ago
- RT @Jamie_Woodward_: This tiny mammoth survived the last glacial. It was crafted in ivory with simple flint tools 35,000 years ago in south… 3 days ago
- Terrible if true twitter.com/jasonsentell/s… 5 days ago
- Happy summer! #amwriting https://t.co/ieZQpCRAlx 5 days ago
- RT @MaduroDive: How beautiful is this giant Australian cuttlefish capture by @carlcharter 😍😍😍📸🤙🏼 #scuba #padi #scubadiving https://t.co/5uJ… 5 days ago
- RT @Jamie_Woodward_: Bison skilfully carved on a sperm whale tooth about 13,400 years ago near the coast of northern Spain: #IceAgeArt from… 6 days ago
- RT @lumidek: A future proof of \(P=NP\) or \(P\neq NP\) may be far-reaching or not so much dlvr.it/PfDTTP https://t.co/CaT9E1VH6p 6 days ago
Author Archives: achouston
The indie ebook publisher, Smashwords, is offering a new feature to its authors — an interview template. An author writes answers to questions about their life and their writing, and can publish these to their Smashwords profile page. A nifty … Continue reading
Dean has the taxi drop him at the turnoff to the private road. It’s dark now and a lone man walking will be less noticeable than a lit cab pulling up to the house. Despite his fatigue from days of … Continue reading
DIPARS ERUSIFS ETARING ONORISE REDSET Solutions can be found on the Answers page.
Consider the following list of everyday English words: memory, happy, baby, crazy, victory, city, silly, puppy, army For starters, they all end in -y and they can be grouped further as nouns (memory, baby, victory, city, puppy, army) or adjectives … Continue reading
Check out trailers for the audiobook version of Blind Tasting: Trailer 1: Immerse yourself in the tale of three geeks and a dog as they explore what is definitely not your ordinary wine trail. Set in Silicon Valley, Napa and … Continue reading