Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- Those closest to the boss have the most influence—and often keep it, even in failure, writes David Mamet wsj.com/articles/when-… via @WSJ 2 hours ago
- @lumidek Whatever happened to just perusing content freely for oneself? The censors are painting themselves into a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: And he knows it. He's the communicating author on the Wolfel paper. Which is a very good paper and clearly showcases th… 22 hours ago
- RT @DeAngelisCorey: Transfers to homeschooling are now 796% higher than last year in Massachusetts. 1 day ago
- RT @ChefGruel: SHUT DOWN LA GOV ASAP! County covid case tracking; only 3.1% of the total confirmed cases can be traced to bars & restaurant… 2 days ago
- RT @KevinKileyCA: The Legislature returns Dec. 7, and I'm introducing 5 bills immediately: opening schools, ending arbitrary business closu… 3 days ago
- RT @tprstly: I wonder if noise cancelling headphones removes your empathy for the world around you? 3 days ago
- RT @adamhousley: 1/2 Because Yountville is my hometown..and where the French Laundry is located...I thought I’d do some digging. Facts abou… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Announcement
The indie ebook publisher, Smashwords, is offering a new feature to its authors — an interview template. An author writes answers to questions about their life and their writing, and can publish these to their Smashwords profile page. A nifty … Continue reading
Read all the VAMP chapters so far on the new Vamp page at Word Travels.