Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @canadiangirls99: “Anti-vax”is a word used by low information extremists because they are unable to debate key issues. 21 hours ago
- RT @SalomeSibonex: Somedays I’m beaten down by bad news and plagued by overwhelming evidence of grave historical errors recurring. Other d… 21 hours ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: Dank Covid Meme-athon Add your own 👇 https://t.co/NlPMC4HcJz 21 hours ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: The Story of the Ghost. Antibodies to an extinct virus… Slow Clap. twitter.com/gerdosi/status… 1 day ago
- RT @zerohedge: Union Pacific Bashes LA's Social Justice Reform, Threatens To Leave City Amid Soaring Train Thefts zerohedge.com/political/unio… 1 day ago
- @zerohedge link won't load for me 1 day ago
- RT @cliftonaduncan: From a friend who is a producer: "Yup. And off broadway commercial is even worse. My GM told me the other day that mo… 1 day ago
- RT @gerdosi: One more reason to keep pushing back on vaccination if you were infected. “Beta and Delta infection trigger responses with sig… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Announcement
The indie ebook publisher, Smashwords, is offering a new feature to its authors — an interview template. An author writes answers to questions about their life and their writing, and can publish these to their Smashwords profile page. A nifty … Continue reading
Read all the VAMP chapters so far on the new Vamp page at Word Travels.