Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @theotherphilipp: The genesis of a pandemic. The #Corona crisis began with a panopticon of absurd events, improbable coincidences and o… 8 hours ago
- @DrShayPhD I like 'em with diced chile peppers & cheese. 11 hours ago
- @RobinEnochs You've got some lookers there! 11 hours ago
- @MLevitt_NP2013 Your presence here adds civility, honesty & rigorous inquiry; if they are censoring you in anyway t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @RayneHall Sounds delish. Recipe? 1 day ago
- RT @ramspacek: "A tractor designed for the cultivation of strawberries." I don't care WHAT it's designed for--I want it! Also the hat. And… 1 day ago
- @nntaleb LOL 1 day ago
- RT @LeonydusJohnson: "I cannot possibly know what is best for all 330 million people who live in this country, so I will be content with th… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Word Puzzles
POLLOLIP SLITNEC THIPRUM CORTAPI ULECTIC Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
BOULED CRIOLENAP PITRUN RESTORO MYACTAIL Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
CROISTEE FUTOBLUD HEFRICKE LOWERMEANT ACUTISOU Solutions will be posted tomorrow on Answers
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
KINTCOGS FACTRY ALLSTER ESLAWE PEDELVORE Solutions posted tomorrow under Answers.
ETRAIN STELKLI DARTDENS NELLIT INCREDORA Note: Solutions will be posted tomorrow on the new Answers page. This way newcomers can still work the old jumbles without seeing the solutions right away.
TRENTOR ROPEDAL LOTWE RABYVER KOICASEPODLE Answers published tomorrow. Enjoy.