Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @EdLatimore What about dueling? Maybe participation between consenting adults should be brought back? 1 day ago
- Those closest to the boss have the most influence—and often keep it, even in failure, writes David Mamet wsj.com/articles/when-… via @WSJ 2 days ago
- @lumidek Whatever happened to just perusing content freely for oneself? The censors are painting themselves into a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: And he knows it. He's the communicating author on the Wolfel paper. Which is a very good paper and clearly showcases th… 3 days ago
- RT @DeAngelisCorey: Transfers to homeschooling are now 796% higher than last year in Massachusetts. 3 days ago
- RT @ChefGruel: SHUT DOWN LA GOV ASAP! County covid case tracking; only 3.1% of the total confirmed cases can be traced to bars & restaurant… 5 days ago
- RT @KevinKileyCA: The Legislature returns Dec. 7, and I'm introducing 5 bills immediately: opening schools, ending arbitrary business closu… 5 days ago
- RT @tprstly: I wonder if noise cancelling headphones removes your empathy for the world around you? 5 days ago
Tag Archives: word jumbles
POLLOLIP SLITNEC THIPRUM CORTAPI ULECTIC Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
BOULED CRIOLENAP PITRUN RESTORO MYACTAIL Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
CROISTEE FUTOBLUD HEFRICKE LOWERMEANT ACUTISOU Solutions will be posted tomorrow on Answers
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
ETRAIN STELKLI DARTDENS NELLIT INCREDORA Note: Solutions will be posted tomorrow on the new Answers page. This way newcomers can still work the old jumbles without seeing the solutions right away.
TRENTOR ROPEDAL LOTWE RABYVER KOICASEPODLE Answers published tomorrow. Enjoy.