Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @lumidek What a gorgeous buck 41 minutes ago
- @realchrisrufo @MZHemingway This should be illegal, it's a religious indoctrination preached by a victim cult. 3 hours ago
- @lumidek Despots & tyrants want people disoriented & scared. Monsters. 4 hours ago
- @ZubyMusic @JayCartere They're not offended -- power play to control others. Language belongs to US ALL & WE ALL ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @DrShayPhD Yep 23 hours ago
- @DrShayPhD It's likely spam or phishing -- do not click any link on it or open files from it. 23 hours ago
- RT @pathieuabc7: Looters smash the doors of the Ronald McDonald House in Streeterville with families and their sick children inside: https:… 1 day ago
- @DrShayPhD Watched it! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: word jumbles
POLLOLIP SLITNEC THIPRUM CORTAPI ULECTIC Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
BOULED CRIOLENAP PITRUN RESTORO MYACTAIL Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
CROISTEE FUTOBLUD HEFRICKE LOWERMEANT ACUTISOU Solutions will be posted tomorrow on Answers
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
ETRAIN STELKLI DARTDENS NELLIT INCREDORA Note: Solutions will be posted tomorrow on the new Answers page. This way newcomers can still work the old jumbles without seeing the solutions right away.
TRENTOR ROPEDAL LOTWE RABYVER KOICASEPODLE Answers published tomorrow. Enjoy.