Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @VivekGRamaswamy: Science is a method of inquiry, not what a high priest in government says on a given day. It’s time we learn the diff… 7 minutes ago
- RT @AntonioParis: An infrared, visible, and ultraviolet image of Saturn's North Polar Hexagon. (NASA/JPL https://t.co/KB3pG1wt5B 1 day ago
- @LeonydusJohnson Sadly, true. 1 day ago
- @campusreform It is. 2 days ago
- @Yi_Zen_Chu So sad to hear it; this seems like an exciting tme for cosmology wrt science and discovery. Wishing you success. 4 days ago
- @Yi_Zen_Chu Lubos Motl (Czech String Theorist) speaks out against the mob. He resigned from Harvard some years ago… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Yi_Zen_Chu The people who actually do/love the science need to shun the actvists. Form new working societies? Atlas Shrugged approach? 4 days ago
- RT @robinmonotti2: Asymptomatics spread immunity not disease: nature.com/articles/s4146… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: word jumbles
POLLOLIP SLITNEC THIPRUM CORTAPI ULECTIC Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
BOULED CRIOLENAP PITRUN RESTORO MYACTAIL Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers
CROISTEE FUTOBLUD HEFRICKE LOWERMEANT ACUTISOU Solutions will be posted tomorrow on Answers
MEBRIT ANTLORIA GOTUNE OLDMAN TANGAME Solutions posted on Answers tomorrow.
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
ETRAIN STELKLI DARTDENS NELLIT INCREDORA Note: Solutions will be posted tomorrow on the new Answers page. This way newcomers can still work the old jumbles without seeing the solutions right away.
TRENTOR ROPEDAL LOTWE RABYVER KOICASEPODLE Answers published tomorrow. Enjoy.