Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- pnas.org/content/116/39… 1 hour ago
- RT @JCPEREZCODEX: The Toxicity of Nanocarriers (Nanoparticles) me64p71b7e.substack.com/p/the-toxicity… 2 hours ago
- @Kevin_McKernan Possibly Exhibit A for evolutionary perfection. Illegally beautiful critter. 2 hours ago
- @lumidek Interesting. 1 day ago
- @lumidek Never saw anything in NYC close to this good. Very nice. 1 day ago
- @Kevin_McKernan Your pinned tweet no longer appears when I look at your profile. ?? 3 days ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: Excellent article showing the false positives of qPCR without sequencing. The shell game going on is that they only se… 3 days ago
- RT @Kevin_McKernan: This is a fascinating paper. It’s does make one more partial to peptide based vaccines as there is no known reverse tra… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: word games
RECTEAR AMELODEN GENNOPAT RAINECTS TANROOD Solutions posted tomorrow on Answers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
Playing with words and sentences is good exercise for the mind. Besides, it’s fun. Recently BBear (a Jumbles enthusiast) explained his version of a semantic game: take a passage (any passage you choose) and, using only the inventory of the … Continue reading