This past week I’ve been correcting the proof for the print version of my novel Blind Tasting. I hope to resume posts soon – apologies for the radio silence. Answers for Word Jumbles #6 now available in Answers.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- Annoying discovery w/AMZN video streaming; small segments are deleted sometimes -- noticed this in Sideways & Breakfast at Tiffany's. ☹️ 18 hours ago
- Neil Armstrong stepped foot on the moon 49 years ago on July 20, 1969. 2 days ago
- RT @JonathanLWai: To help students in math, teach them math twitter.com/educationweek/… 2 days ago
- Welcome to the world, little friend. twitter.com/ritapanahi/sta… 1 week ago
- @Shuwen22973519 Yes, please! 1 week ago
- Driving Cabot Trail on Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Freshest sea air, Milky Way at night. https://t.co/HuxnTwAvb5 1 week ago
- @EdLatimore I'm with you, Ed. Ancients hunted for survival, not for narcissistic trophies. If being disgusted about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Planet2NE1: Mt #Agung eruption on July 2, 2018 at around 21:00 local time. Strombolian eruption with fire and magma make for dramatic f… 2 weeks ago