This past week I’ve been correcting the proof for the print version of my novel Blind Tasting. I hope to resume posts soon – apologies for the radio silence. Answers for Word Jumbles #6 now available in Answers.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @samanthamarika1 Was this added to the 2020 syllabus right after Murder Hornets & Nuclear Cannibal Ants? 1 day ago
- @LeonydusJohnson Black American culture/people invented the blues & jazz, loved world-wide & the foundations of so much other music. 1 day ago
- RT @FatEmperor: Excellent thread: twitter.com/NickHudsonCT/s… 2 days ago
- @dockaurG Yep, just saw I no longer followed you, so refollowed. Will monitor again later. 2 days ago
- RT @dockaurG: Harvard Prof @MartinKulldorff: “Protect the elderly & high-risk groups. Children & young adults should be able to live life n… 2 days ago
- @samanthamarika1 💔 what a self-righteous monster, wish the poor horse had thrown him. 2 days ago
- RT @Techno_Fog: 🚨 NEW Flynn docs 11/8/16: "So glad they're closing Razor" 12/5/16: Disagreement with getting Flynn financials. "We didn't… 2 days ago
- RT @Adam_Creighton: The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19: 0-19 99.997% 20-49… 4 days ago