This past week I’ve been correcting the proof for the print version of my novel Blind Tasting. I hope to resume posts soon – apologies for the radio silence. Answers for Word Jumbles #6 now available in Answers.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- This is ghastly. twitter.com/biologistdan/s… 18 hours ago
- WOW twitter.com/lumidek/status… 1 day ago
- RT @Mario_Livio: Announcement of the merging neutron stars event, by LIGO, with electromagnetic follow-up on MONDAY, 10AM EDT : https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @scienmag: And this is how the robot apocalypse started https://t.co/hdlflIgPDM 4 days ago
- admin/admin guest/guest -- says it all. Attacker 'Alf’ broke into Australian defense contractor’s computers wsj.com/articles/cyber… via @WSJ 5 days ago
- RT @gnxp_posts: The Loneliest Neanderthal dlvr.it/PsjMXx https://t.co/n4gA80VbVn 1 week ago
- Diving, I have observed these beautiful beings who exhibit curiosity & problem solving skills. I can no longer eat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/jasonsentell/s… 1 week ago