This past week I’ve been correcting the proof for the print version of my novel Blind Tasting. I hope to resume posts soon – apologies for the radio silence. Answers for Word Jumbles #6 now available in Answers.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @gerdosi: The authors appear to believe ⇩ findings are inherently good. Circulating Exosomes with COVID Spike Protein Are Induced by BN… 17 hours ago
- @Kevin_McKernan I have wondered about this 1 day ago
- RT @EnergyOfOz: “A study by the superannuation industry two years ago suggested a national grid-scale battery that could power the nation f… 1 day ago
- RT @TheSeeker268: If the past few years has showed us anything, it is that the virologists aren't self-policing and self-correcting. The st… 1 day ago
- RT @SenBrianJones: The environmentalist conundrum: Sacramento Dems ban ketchup packets to help the environment one day and the next exempt… 3 days ago
- @lumidek Motive? Killer? 4 days ago
- RT @drjamesdinic: Month 19 of a pandemic and I’ve yet to see a single news station bring on a real health expert to talk about the importan… 4 days ago
- RT @Gracie5111: They'll spend trillions on bills they haven't read but want details on how you spent $600. 4 days ago