This past week I’ve been correcting the proof for the print version of my novel Blind Tasting. I hope to resume posts soon – apologies for the radio silence. Answers for Word Jumbles #6 now available in Answers.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- @pratyushbuddiga @PaulSkallas @EricRWeinstein I accept that some are bored by space, but it fascinates me (& others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @PaulSkallas Shame? More like cowardice. 2 days ago
- RT @turnoff_us: #Comic #Linux #devhumor https://t.co/QIEY9OZFIq 3 days ago
- RT @MIT_CSAIL: Programming languages ranked by how much electricity they use: bit.ly/ProgEnergy (v/@DavidCasselTNS @thenewstack) #C… 3 days ago
- RT @iosif_lazaridis: 210,000-year old modern human from the Apidima cave in the Peloponnese (Greece) "These results suggest that two late… 5 days ago
- @PaulSkallas What stunning graceful artwork -- love the blue hues, too. 1 week ago
- @PaulSkallas Probably not Lindy. They seem pretty content with the arrangement, though. 1 week ago
- @PaulSkallas My dogs don't sleep on the floor -- couch and/or fleecy dog beds w/bolsters. 1 week ago