This past week I’ve been correcting the proof for the print version of my novel Blind Tasting. I hope to resume posts soon – apologies for the radio silence. Answers for Word Jumbles #6 now available in Answers.
Sample Blind Tasting for freeRead sample chapters of Blind Tasting at Smashwords
Word of the DayLEGERDEMAIN (Noun, English) Skilled, dexterous use of the hands when performing magical tricks. Has also taken on a pejorative meaning of deceit or trickery. Note: Cited originally in English during the 16th century. From the French phrase 'léger de main' (light of hand).
- RT @vpostrel: Disturbing trend: America's Disappearing Givers: "Charitable givers are now a minority where the head of household is 40 or u… 20 hours ago
- RT @OraliaSotoRoman: Flower Fair in Medellin, Colombia.🇨🇴 https://t.co/wpKbRHYtic 3 days ago
- RT @OraliaSotoRoman: Azaleas in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.🇺🇸 https://t.co/21CteH4G4z 3 days ago
- @CutTheKnotMath @nntaleb Ok thx, I understand it now. 5 days ago
- @CutTheKnotMath @nntaleb So events are independent? I asssumed direction of time, W2 only exists after W1 5 days ago
- @CutTheKnotMath @nntaleb a) 1/3 (W1 occurred, so wbb remains) b) 1/2 (W1 is initial state has wwbb) 5 days ago
- RT @Animal_Watch: Meet the vet who treats homeless people's pets for free #NationalPetDay RT @bbcthree MT @Trusty_Paws https://t.co/t1855sf… 1 week ago
- RT @jasonsentell: Scuba Diver Startled by Sneaky Great White Shark Swimming Directly Above Him buff.ly/2q9cj0W https://t.co/9rDUwie… 1 week ago